Hull of Frame Portraits is hosting a Cutest Kid Contest!
Starting today, May 17, 2018 you will be able to submit a photo of your cutest kid, and the winner will receive a free photo session with Hull of Frame Portraits!
Here are the details:
* One entry per child
* You must be the parent or legal guardian of the child you enter into the contest
* Child must be between the ages of 1 and 15 years old on the date of entry
* You must have permission/rights to use the photo you enter
* Photo must have been taken in the last 6 months
* Photos will be accepted from 2pm May 17th until 11:59pm May 24, 2018 via e-mail to email@example.com
* Only photos e-mailed to [firstname.lastname@example.org] with the Subject line Cutest Kid Contest during the previously mentioned time will be accepted
* Include your child's name and age in the e-mail (first name and age will be posted for viewing), as well as your name and contact information (your contact information will not be posted with the photo)
* Contest open to everyone in the Erie, PA area
HOW PHOTOS WILL BE JUDGED
* All entries will be posted to Instagram by Hull of Frame Portraits at the time they are received
* To vote for a photo you MUST 'follow' Hull of Frame Portraits on Instagram
* Click 'like' for the photo you are voting for that is #CutestKidContest
* Photo with the most 'likes' will be the winner. Comments permitted, but WILL NOT count towards the total number of votes
* Hull of Frame Portraits will verify that all 'likes' of the winning photo come from the Instagram followers, 'likes' from non-followers will not be counted
* Voting will close Friday, June 1, 2018
* Official winner will be notified and announced no later than Saturday, June 2, 2018
*Voting begins immediately as entries are posted
* Photo session must be booked within 30 days of winning, and completed before Saturday, June 30, 2018
* If the winner does not have their session done by that time, the prize will be given to 2nd place and they will also have 30 days to complete their session
No purchase is required.